The Donker Puncher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Donker Puncher

This is a place where you may grace the Donkey Puncher's presence. I talk smack about pretty much anything and everything. If you don't like what I say then get the hell out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Donkey Puncher's Blogs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Donkey Puncher
Admin
The Donkey Puncher

The Donkey Puncher's Blogs Empty
PostSubject: The Donkey Puncher's Blogs   The Donkey Puncher's Blogs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:59 pm

Welcome to the Donkey Puncher's forum. This forum is the place where you will see my blogs on certain things either bothering me or just a random ranting. If anything I say offends you then this place is not for you. I could care less what you think and I am always right. If you think I am wrong then you are wrong because I am always right so just fucking deal with it.

If you want to contact me outside of this forum you can write to the_punch76@yahoo.com. Pics of your mom would be nice but not neccessary. Fuck that, yes it is neccessary to include pics of your mom. Preferably nude pics where she is riding a huge dildo while facing away from the camera so I can imagine myself donkey punching her.
Back to top Go down
https://donkeypuncher.board-directory.net

The Donkey Puncher's Blogs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Donker Puncher :: Donkey Puncher's Blogs-
Jump to: