The Donker Puncher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Donker Puncher

This is a place where you may grace the Donkey Puncher's presence. I talk smack about pretty much anything and everything. If you don't like what I say then get the hell out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kanye West - Shut The Fuck Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Donkey Puncher
Admin
The Donkey Puncher

Kanye West - Shut The Fuck Up Empty
PostSubject: Kanye West - Shut The Fuck Up   Kanye West - Shut The Fuck Up Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:07 pm

I was skimming through some articles on the interwebs today and came along this great piece of shit article about Kanye West.

Kanye West - Shut The Fuck Up Kanye

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/15348921

He said, and I will quote this dumbass, "I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice."

Listen here you fucking retard, you are not a voice of anything except that crap you spew out of your knob slobber. Seriously, what the fuck have you ever done for this "generation" other than sing that would constitute you being someone anyone should give a shit about? I've listened to you spew your fucking hate for years now as well as your arrogance about yourself. You sir are someone I would kick in the throat if I ever had the chance because I cannot stand fuck faces like you. Your music sucks, you suck and I bet your mom sucked too.

I remember when you said that Goerge Bush hates white people and I literally tried to kick you in the face then but I realized my foot would not magically teleport through the cable system after my T.V. went flying across the room. I wish nothing but bad things to happen to you the rest of your life. Just shut the fuck up and sing your gay ass songs because nobody gives a shit about your political views or how high you have your head up your own ass faggot.

Seriously, please die of aids in the most inhumane mannor possible and take your fellow "celebs" who have their head up their asses as well with you. Fucking retard.
Back to top Go down
https://donkeypuncher.board-directory.net

Kanye West - Shut The Fuck Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Donker Puncher :: Donkey Puncher's Blogs-
Jump to: