The Donker Puncher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Donker Puncher

This is a place where you may grace the Donkey Puncher's presence. I talk smack about pretty much anything and everything. If you don't like what I say then get the hell out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shamu Is that You?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Donkey Puncher
Admin
The Donkey Puncher

Shamu Is that You? Empty
PostSubject: Shamu Is that You?   Shamu Is that You? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:28 pm

While reading an article today on the fattest fuck alive getting married I started to get a little sick.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081027/ap_on_fe_st/lt_mexico_half_ton_man

Let's take a look at this beastiality wedding...

First, the dumb bitch..

Shamu Is that You? Dumbbitch2
Shamu Is that You? Dumbbitch

Seriously, what would cause you to want to marry this fat fuck? I would hate to even imagine what this tub of lard smells like after sitting for just 30 minutes. Is it the gross growth that grows on his thighs?

Shamu Is that You? Fattass6

You are one sick bitch. I hope you suckle on his sweaty nasty balls that you have to get to by using a crane to lift the fat out of the way you dumb whore.

Now let's get to the ever so good looking groom on his way to his wedding..

Shamu Is that You? Fattass4
Shamu Is that You? Fattass3
Shamu Is that You? Fattass
Shamu Is that You? Fattass2

Let's call him Shamu just for fatass sakes. Rule # 1. If it takes a fucking tow truck just to get you to your wedding because you are too fat to even stand up then you should be shot and carved up for all of Ethiopia to be able to eat for 2 months. The fact that you are even smiling while being transfered down the road on a tow truck just shows how fucking retarded you really are. Jesus titties what a fucking embarrassment to your family you gross bastard. You must have one hell of a life insurance policy for this dumb bitch to even consider swimming through the lard to reach your tiny pecker that has been squashed by years of nasty sweaty fat. just fucking gross.

His titties are even bigger than yours for heaven's sake..

Shamu Is that You? Fattass5

Rule #2. If you are a woman and marry blubber man here than you deserved to be raped, beaten in the face with a sledge hammer and forced to eat O.J. Simpon's dingleberries and made to swallow it you dumb whore.
Back to top Go down
https://donkeypuncher.board-directory.net

Shamu Is that You?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Donker Puncher :: Donkey Puncher's Blogs-
Jump to: