The Donker Puncher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Donker Puncher

This is a place where you may grace the Donkey Puncher's presence. I talk smack about pretty much anything and everything. If you don't like what I say then get the hell out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fucking Bullshit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Donkey Puncher
Admin
The Donkey Puncher

Fucking Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Fucking Bullshit   Fucking Bullshit Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:42 am

It's been awhile since I've posted a blog entry. A lot has changed since my last log in. I am now married, work takes up all my time and we have a fuctard for a President who has now given me an ulcer. FUCK! This fucking blows. I seriously need to blow my fucking brains out. How in the fuck did my life turn into such a shit hole? I truly just want to walk around town and just punch random people in the face, especially children. Fuckers don't know right from wrong anymore anyways. If you have a fucked up life then email me and let me know if it sucks worse than mine. I garuntee it doesn't and I will let you know how good you have it dumbfuck.

Anyways, fuck off. See ya on the flip side douchebags.
Back to top Go down
https://donkeypuncher.board-directory.net

Fucking Bullshit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Donker Puncher :: Donkey Puncher's Blogs-
Jump to: