The Donker Puncher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Donker Puncher

This is a place where you may grace the Donkey Puncher's presence. I talk smack about pretty much anything and everything. If you don't like what I say then get the hell out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retards - Internet Style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Donkey Puncher
Admin
The Donkey Puncher

Retards - Internet Style Empty
PostSubject: Retards - Internet Style   Retards - Internet Style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Why are there so many retards on the internet? I mean seriously, I post on many sites (many not under this name due to stalking immature shit heads) and I am constantly running into internet feces. I used to think that there were not many profound mental retards in my country but I have been getting proven wrong in the past few years.

Take for instance this quote from someone who seems to stick hotdogs up his asshole and then eats them after a nice 10 minute "cook"...

"Can you resend me that info on making homemade bombs?

Also, send me the links to where you got all your supllies to make them...

TIA"

I do not know what is funny about this but it sure makes you look like a dipshit to me. First of all I would not be retarded enough to send anything of the sort on the interwebs. Secondly thanks for being a big enough of a idiot to post that you are looking for bomb making material. You got to be as dumb as Democrats drinking the kool-aid. Retards like this should be taken down to a river, water boarded for 4 days straight and given a nice long dose of sleeping medicine and thrown in a pit of pigs to be eaten alive. What a fucking retard.

Here is another jewel of a post and what is even funnier is that it comes from the same fuctard as the previous...

"Thats right! You and me, and anyone else that wants in! Its time to take back what belongs to US!!!!

I will be stockpiling weapons, and expect the same from you. If you aren't registered to buy weapons, steal them. Its time to take down this monster called the US government.

Sign up here! And we will meet in this thread every Tuesday, after 8pm, cause I watch Reba on TBS at 7:30.

Let Freedom Ring!!!!"

Man what a dipshit. This person seems to need a lot of attention or perhaps just doesn't get any at all. Listen here fuck face, you are truly the epitemy of retardation. I feel I might need to buy you a special helmet with some elbow pads just so you do not hurt yourself. Maybe if I speak in your language you would understand. Errr haise gay..u wants eyesceem? Iza gibs yubes eyesceem eef you shut the fuck up!

So listen up all you internet retards. If you think you have something funny to say just don't, you will end up looking like this tool bag so think twice before your stick your foot up your own ass and look like Gay Jungle Bob up above here. Man are you fucking retarded.

To let this person know how big of a retard they really are you can find him here http://www.totalpuff.com/phpBB2/index.php posting under the name of diamonddave9. Please show him your gratitude and tell him how big of a dip shit he really is.
Back to top Go down
https://donkeypuncher.board-directory.net

Retards - Internet Style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Donker Puncher :: Hate Mail :: Hate Mail-
Jump to: